Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15: Red Crayons




"I love red so much that I almost want to paint everything red."

- Alexander Calder, Artist



And if you don't have any red paint, a red crayon will do...






...or maybe even two!






What's your favourite hue?






Thanks for dropping by.






This post is part of my blog series, "31 Days of Words to Live By".  For the month of October, I will be sharing my favourite quotes and sayings while incorporating them into daily life and art projects.

This series was inspired by The Inspired Room, where you'll find other "31 Days" series among many other wonderful things!






Day 15: Red Crayons




.

2 comments:

  1. Red is a great color! It makes me laugh, thinking of a phone call I received the other day from a friend. I answer the phone, and she starts off with "should I be concerned that my baby just ATE half a crayon??". haha! Kids and their crayons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I've noticed a few little nibbles out of some of the crayons around here... not sure if it's Ollie or the dog, but both are doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.